Thursday, April 8, 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_engineering
Wikipedia is a great resource for people that want a clear definition as well as facts that pertain to the subject and a little history lesson too. I have to admit that this was my first stop when I realized that I wanted to become a civil engineer. Wikipedia has made it so simple to search within a search by adding definitions which are linked to other definitions. Quite frankly I don't personally think it could have been made any easier. Say for instance you are interested in civil engineering, Wikipedia breaks down every avenue a person could take in the field. Next it gives a little history on how the profession came about and why it became a necessity in a growing society. A person researching a topic can get a little taste of everything on this site alone. My only advice would be to double check your facts with other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment